Saturday, July 11, 2009

What the McFuc was I thinking?

I am obviously a little out of sorts, a lot swirling about in the cabeza, but that still doesn't explain or forgive my decision to pull into a McDonald's this morning and pick up a little order of McDeath.

Now I have been against McDonald's and fast food in general for a long time now for a plethora of reasons. Maybe I just needed a reminder. Boy did I get one, still have it in fact grumbling around in my belly.

My McDeath Breakfast included a McSkillet Burrito which weighed in at a mere 8.4 oz packing in 610 calories 320 of them pure fat, tagging along was 1390 mg of sodium, about 58% of my daily recommended amount. I opted for value, therefore getting the "meal" which included a hash brown thingy 2 oz yet 150 more calories 80 coming from fat and the a Coke instead of coffee(I don' do the bean) 210 more calories.

Are you McFuckin' kidding me? In under 5 minutes of time without even having to get out of my seat I was able to put away 970 calories.

Is it any wonder why Americans are getting so fat?

0 comments: