Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Charles

After getting up much too early to do this that and the other and watching a very fun and interesting, very interesting leg of the Tour de France, I made plans for the full social schedule ahead of us. I figured to not retreat into seclusion because of not having my better half with me and try to keeping up a face as it were.

So our social obligations would take us down to the Marina in Redondo Beach, where it was absolutely beautiful. And then back up to Marina Del Rey and finally into downtown to celebrate our good friend's birthday on a rooftop in the middle of the city. Good times





Charles and Coltrane


We got there early so we could celebrate in the family friendly stage of the party. As would have it that blended into the evening party and I finally had to drag Skye away around 11 pm.

I was and am utterly as I watch the Tour's first important day in the montains. I sure missed my Cindy yesterday.

0 comments: