Sunday, July 05, 2009

SodaStream-My Dream

I got pretty addicted to Red Bull years and years ago, back before it was very popular. In fact it was hard to find back then. They were trying to get it in movies so they were big on product placement they would literally drop off cases to me, all free.

Now, of course Red Bull is huge and very not free. I still drink too much of it. I drink it instead of coffee, which I never got a taste for.

Water. I drink a lot of it. I love water, but after a while it does get boring and so I mix it up with some sparkling water. But I always feel a little silly about paying for fizzy water.

And with both of them, I see the cans and bottles piling up, not so green.

So I was so excited and thrilled when I ran across the SodaStream.

So simple a child can do it.




The machine and its many many flavors.




Skye making me a Red Bull type drink.




Adding some fizz.




And some Skye magic.



And of course the Red Bull mix.

Mmmm yum.

Less stuff going in the bin, keeping more money in my wallet. Good for the planet, good for pocketbook and just plain good sense.

Highly recommended.

0 comments: