Tuesday, July 07, 2009

4th of July

The lower structure is relatively new, the TSS(Tomato Support Structure) as I have come to call it.



I finally got cleaned up and had most of the food going and then the guests started arriving and the second phase of madness began.

It's hard enough to manage a grill or rather two grills on different levels. Add to that pool duties(the pumps decided to fall apart) and playing host and I was set to get burnt to a crisp.





We had a lot of kids over and there joyous squeals and splashing about made it all worth it.




And of course old friends, I mean friends I've know for a long while, like since high school.

Lots of other friends showed up and a great time was had.

3 days latter and we are still cleaning up.


I am dead tired. But it was a fun time, well worth it in the end.

0 comments: