Thursday, April 16, 2009

What I'm Listening to

I like to listen to music a lot of the time and with all of the cool new devices that enable one to get music as well as listen to music I am able to listen to a lot of stuff.

This is what's on my shuffle right now. I have my shuffle on when I garden and when I run which are pretty different activities so the music is more eclectic than it would be for either individually. It's mostly geared to the run and I've had to hit skip on more than one occasion as I just wasn't feeling the music with what I was doing. It's a funny mix and some of them are remakes that make me smile, Jessica Simpson doing You Spin Me Round. Some are single songs others are the entire albums.

I would love to list all the songs and throw in comments but time is short and like I said there's a lot.




146 songs, 9.9 hours

Arctic Monkeys
Ani Difranco
Kayne West
Marianne Faithful
Scarlett Johansson
M.I.A.
Britney Spears
K'naan
Cat Power
Coldplay
Katy Perry
Emmanuel Jal
Santogold
Eartha Kitt
DJ Khaled
Lily Allen
Peaches
U2
Tom Waits
Supreme Beings of Leisure
Kool & the Gang
Village People
Wyclef Jean & Santana
Romeo Void
Jace Everett
Mugison

0 comments: