Saturday, May 12, 2007

Cindy's back. Construction progress revealed



Yet another dumpster, I think we're up to ten now and by God this will be the last one!


Finding room for all the materials and still having room to work proved to become a backbreaking chore. Kind of like digging a hole and then filling it up.


And I worked into the night.....


And then we had a heat wave and I spend half my time making shade, hooking up a mist system and drinking water

The whole house became a work site.



And the very fancy pizza oven became an even more fancy cat lounge

More materials and progress




And more junk.

I have much more narrative and more photos, but unfortunately not time. I must leave now. Driving to Nicaragua, it's around 4000 miles so I should get going. More later, I promise

0 comments: