Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bravo Mexico

Hola amigos,

Unfortunately that's almost all my Spanish. Ok not really, but seriously, I don't know very much at all and Charles knows less and here we are driving down to Nicaragua.....That's what I started writing several days ago, but didn't have time nor energy to complete. And now we're here in Nicaragua. Cindy and Skye arrive in a couple of days. Charles and I are going up to Los Congos today. I am going to post several blogs about the journey. It was incredible, exhausting, frightening at times. It is amazing that we are here. We made the trip in seven days, going through through Tuscon into Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Hondorus and finally Nicaragua. Here a couple photo tidbits.


Mazatlan in the morning

Puerto Escondido for lunch

0 comments: