Sunday, April 22, 2007

Goodbye Skye, Hello Hell Week



So Friday Skye flew up to Oregon to visit my mom, Granma Dianne, and of course, Cindy. Thing is, she is flying by herself, whoa, big girl time. Yeah Skye is making the trip on her own, and as you can see, she is a little nervous.




But in the end she fared wonderfully and now I am attempting to finish the "backyard project". The little project that started 2 years ago, the little project that I bought a pick-up truck to help complete, the little project that has become more than a thorn in my side. When it is complete, however, I will be, (hopefully) in paradise. I am taking daily photos and records but because there are secret surprises for Cindy, I will not publish until her LA return.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jon, Have finally caught up with all of your blog info and find it all quite interesting and really enjoy the way you express yourself. Surely wish you had some help on the yard project and am anxiously awaiting pics once Cindy has seen them. We're doing OK here and after one month are getting tired of keeping the house viewing straight before leaving. I picked up a bug and lost most of last week with fever and aches and no energy. Welcome to the world of dermatology freezing, cutting, biopsy and return visits every 3 months- have many battle scars on my face and scalp and arms. Take care of yourself and be careful. Love, Jim (and Mary Ella)