Thursday, February 04, 2010

High Pointers and beyond

Skye and I have been scrambling for the last bunch of time to get together her visual aids speech about our road trip and our becoming members of the HighPointers of America, bagging 8 "high points" along the way.

Even though, she'd only been practicing for a few hours and add to that it was in bits in pieces as I finished her props, she did a great job.




After helping her set up, I scrambled back to my place in the back of the room, trying to get the video camera set-up without interrupting or distracting her. But she was already well into the speech before I even got to me seat. Then I turned off the flash, again so as to not distract her and end up with a less than wonderful photo.

I gotta be honest and try to stay as impartial as a proud papa can , but I am pretty impressed at how well she can deliver a 7 minute speech with no notes.

She did a great job, so proud of her.

Oh and the high points; Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I about the post should secure more info then it has.