Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Magazine Fetish

I dropped Skye off for a weekend adventure to Catalina Island with her Girlscout troop.

After the marathon weekend through, Mammoth, Yosemite and San Francisco and then the build up and relative success of the SDSA Emmy party, one might imagine that I might try to chill and relax.

And I had planed to; sort of; and then I walked into the bookstore and my love of magazines came over me.

It had actually started in the morning when I somehow walked out of 7-11 with Back Stage, Maxim, and Juxtapose.

I'd picked up a couple of mags in San Francisco, Broken Pencil and Anarchy


At the book store, I insisted on carrying the magazines around, the weight sort of reminding me to not go overboard, sort of....

I was definitely inspired by the mags and was dying to dig into them. But things have since gone a bit awry, more on that to follow.

I still can't wait to get to them but right now I am a bit over my head with more pressing issues.

Maybe tonight......





0 comments: