Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Clouds of change

I've been kind of taking it easy in regards to my fitness regime. I'm sure the lack of caffeine has had much to do with it. Fortunately with the reduction of my alcohol intake and a stepping up of healthier eating, I managed to drop a few points. Again I took note on how much more important diet is than exercise in regards to weight management, although of course a balanced attack is most ideal.



Finally went for a "tune-up" run. The clouds made it much cooler for the run, hopefully it will be a benefit to the fireman fighting those unbelievable wildfires.

Along the run, a lot of thoughts that had been racing around in my head found new direction and new ideas and plans sprung up reminding me of how beneficial, beyond physical these regular runs are for me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful shot!