Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Race Schedule

Ok, here it is, I might throw in a 10k here or there and maybe some other little fun races but here is where my little mid-life crisis relapse has taken me.
The Great Urban race is one that Skye and I will be doing together on our road trip adventure.
Great Urban Race Dallas--October 3

My race partner on the last LA Marathon thought the Malibu Marathon would be a good one to try next. I said I might train with her but I highly doubted I would be doing another marathon.
Malibu Marathon-November-15

Then I came up with this notion that I would use this marathon as a training run for an ultra-marathon. And then I saw the Death Valley Marathon, that looks fun and surreal.

Death Valley Borax Marathon-December 5

This will be a real test, not only is it 50 miles but its 50 miles on trails and lots of hills.

Avalon Benefit 50 Mile Run-January 16th

Just enough time to recover to run my good old friend the LA Marathon. It will be my 6 time running it.

Los Angeles Marathon--March 21, 2010


Sign up and join me.

0 comments: