Saturday, August 22, 2009

17 miles-The Short Run



After the first few miles, I was feeling heavy and sluggish and then it started going uphill and I felt worse. I hit mile 8 and felt great for the next nine miles. I was done a little after 9.



A quick pic at the midway point.

And then the week began and I was racing and behind and late several times a day, one day after another.

A ton of it was chauffeuring Skye all around and that is important, I know. But it makes me wonder. You know, the whole mid-life crisis thing growing and fulfilling itself. Oh and I was also doing a lot of organizing for the upcoming SDSA Emmy party. And there was a lot of other stuff, and stuff and stuff

And I am exhausted beyond belief and I have barely touched the bunch of stuff that was supposed to be about me...............



I guess.

0 comments: