Sunday, October 26, 2008

Holy Halloweeny ....I'm Getting Old

A friend was having a costume themed birthday party, just in time to give the ol' Halloween costume a trial run.

A bunch of years ago I went as Vincent Van Gogh for Halloween. A bandage over my ear, some semi-appropriate duds and voila, that was that. My reddish hair and reddish beard and broken nose was enough to pull off the mad painter.

But this year when I went to repeat the number, I realized my red highlights had been replaced by gray and silver. And my face was a little rounder.

So, as I have in past years I went to pull together some kind of clown outfit. Except the "fat" pants, pretty much fit. They weren't snug but they sure weren't funny ha ha big either. So I hoped in the car at the last minute throw something together for Kip's costume party.





I thought beat up and tired lookin' rodeo clown was fitting for the evening.



Cindy on the other hand still can play off the Cruella look.



Cruella and the Clown out to scare friends and family

0 comments: