Friday, October 10, 2008

What, where, when, how did life get so confusing?

Of my life, I truly don't know if the parts are better than the sum or vice-versa. I wouldn't by any stretch say "don't know, don't care", no I just don't know, but my earliest memory of import, (yes I have blocked out much of my childhood, as far as I can remember, it sucked, sorry mom) but Eric Franklin and I were misfits and best friends from 9th grade through High School. So it was pretty amazing to be at his wedding in Santa Barbara Sept 27, 2008. I did a shitty, bad friend job of photos but... I wish them the best




Eric is Pimp Daddy in white, and yes there was a theme to the wedding that is not his usual attire, as far as I know



Skye entertained herself with lairs and hammocks for her stuffed animals and dolls. Yes life is strange, yeah?

0 comments: