Monday, June 30, 2008

Busy,busy,busy

I case some of you didn't know, as of late, I have become more active in the Set Decorator's Society of America (SDSA). Recently I became Vice-President and also Committee Chair for Special Events. So that puts me in charge of organizing or at least helping organize things like the General Membership Meeting which was just hosted on June 19th by Loft Appeal.

Skye helped sign people in. She is becoming quite helpful and so at ease with people.




Also we continue with the home school field trips. This one was in our own neighborhood over at Kenneth Hahn park. As always I ended up learning plenty myself.




The kids are getting ready to make plaster casts of duck footprints or should I say webprints.
We also saw an amazing raptor that I latter was able to identify as a Swanson's Hawk. I had never seen one like it before.

Summer is all about camps. In fact right now Skye is off to a sleep away camp. Camp Hollywoodland.(more on that latter)

But first she hit the pitch for a week with some Irish lads at Coast to Coast soccer camp.








Skye was representing Brazil for their world cup.

Any excuse to do some face painting.

0 comments: