Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Girls Left Me

Where Has The Time Gone!?

It seemed like only yesterday when I drove Cindy to the airport for her to go celebrate her sister's birthday and then head up and spend some time with her parents and family. The same day(last Friday) I dropped Skye off in the afternoon for a Girl Scout weekend camping extravaganza. It's called the Triple B and the girls do various camping and girl scout skills throughout the weekend. Tests are involved and a lot "Girl Scout" stuff goes on. I don't really have a clue. I myself got kicked out of Boy Scouts and although I've helped Skye out with badges and the like I have not gotten into the Girl Scouts, it's more of Cindy's terrain. But both the girls are gone. Time to get to work. But many of my projects are going to be a surprise for Cindy, so I'm going dark on most matters until she returns this Saturday. Major stuff happening in the meantime.

On a more public note; the Lakers are kicking some serious butt these days. My money's on them for the championship and for Kobe the MVP. GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!



I'd say that is a good amount of gear for a weekend.




Micah and Skye eating alien food.




See you later kid.



Dude who's got the tent stakes?



"It's really hot in Chino. I mean like it's April not August. F**k this global warming s**t" Ooops did I say that out loud.

0 comments: