Monday, April 28, 2008

Cables, cables, everywhere

How is it in our "wireless" society, I've managed to accumulate more wires than I could have ever imagined? And what are they all for? I tend to "Quick start" whatever latest gadget I've had to have and thrown the rest of the stuff into a box. And as I wonder after building something from Ikea, "Why do I have all these extra parts?" I wonder, "Why do I have all these extra cable?" Well Skye and I took on the task of gathering all of the cables from drawers and boxes and organizing them.





At first it seemed quite manageable......




And then we started to unearth how many cables we'd collected over the years.




Skye, putting on a good game face.




But we perservered and in the end managed to gain control of the situation.

Organization at last.

I still am wondering why we have all these cables.

0 comments: