Sunday, April 15, 2007

That ain't no big thing

I've hired the guys standing outside Home Depot a couple of times, and I always end up outworking them by like a 2-1 margin, giving them the benefit of the doubt on that, and I end up feeling like a baby sitter or a warden or something. Needless to say, it's not my favorite option and after literally 3 attempts I just decided I'd do it myself, or if seriously pressed I'd call up a friend or two, maybe shanghai a set dressing crew, pull a little g job(I guess it would help to be working) Overall I haven't either of these often, almost never. What I have been doing, is taking forever to get these projects done and doing serious damage to my body and sanity. Case in point, yesterday's delivery: 175 cinder block, 75 bags gravel, 67 bags of cement, 50 bags of sand.



It took a little longer to move and find places to store all this stuff than I thought it would and I'm a bit sore, but I didn't hire the guys from Home Depot and I think the cement bags had fun on the slide I made for them

0 comments: