Thursday, September 09, 2010

They were just trying to help.....

Cindy was rushing to get ready to return to Chicago, so she decided to help me out by cleaning the cat's water fountain. Yeah, I know the cat has its own fountain, what kind of yuppie nonsense am I partaking in. Really it was a matter of convenience, it was an easiest way to keep the kity hydrated.





Somehow while cleaning it she broke it and then had to go.
Now I have to fix it.
Oh well...
Don't ask, don't tell

When we found out that Ostrich was a rooster and suddenly was taking great pleasure in singing out to the world. Crowing and crowing to beat the band. What does that expression even mean?

Well, whatever....We sequestered our little turken in the guest bathroom, which I thought was a good idea. I mean, I could just wash everything down the drain, but then I started thinking that might clog up the pipes. Skye made the suggestion we put newspaper down. That's a great idea.

In my mind, I saw a way to just roll up, fold up the papers after the guest has been relocated and call it a day. It was great idea Skye had.
Until....






I realized she meant shredded paper, which really just made the job a lot harder.

I love my girls and I know they love me. But sometimes their love hurts.

0 comments: