Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Like I Need Another Hole in My Head...I Mean House I Mean....

Somehow it made perfect sense to me to cut a hole in the ceiling of our bedroom in search of a beam strong enough to support the aerial silks I got Skye, so that she could practice her aerial arts class at home.






I didn't have to cut too much to find these nice sturdy beams.

Following this same strange logic, I decided if I needed to drywall and patch one hole, how big of a deal would it be to patch a second one.

Searching for the Origin of the Leaks



Now I know exactly where to fix the roof above Skye's room



Having determined the problem here, I can most properly fix it.




And last but not least, I was trying to figure out a cool way to safely house my collection of shot glasses, only to run into conduit, structural support, even the piping for the vacuum system that runs through the house and that we consequently never use.

Which brings me to that hole in the head thing......

0 comments: