Friday, November 21, 2008

Lakers Live

For whatever reason, I have not attended many live events, such as concerts or ballgames, etc. I love 'em, just haven't had or made the time and opportunities. So in spite of the fact that I am a die-hard Lakers fan since watching Magic as a kid growing up, I have only made it to one Laker game. And in that game, Kobe got injured in the first quarter and the Lakers got stomped.

Now thanks to dear friend Charles, I can now say that I've been to two Lakers games and this time it was the Lakers doing the stomping.

In truth, it was a rather lackluster game but it was a win and I saw it was another die-hard Lakers fan who understands basketball. So it was absolutely fantastic.




Add to that we took the Metro to the game, going Green to see the Purple and Gold.

That was Tuesday, the Lakers also took down Phoenix last night, putting them atop the league at 9-1.



Wow this blog is becoming a sports blog, never imagined that.

So in that vein, big shout out and reminder Lance Armstrong is racing in the Tour de France again this year. Maybe I'll make it to France to see it live.

0 comments: