Saturday, August 04, 2007

The quiet of cyberspace

Can you hear me?
I can't hear you.

I post my blogs for a variety of reasons. It's a great way for me to remember what the heck is going on in my life where I've been and when, a public diary as it were. I like sharing my experiences with friends, family and beyond. I don't have the time, energy or wherewithal to keep in touch with friends and family. I hope that I amuse, entertain, perhaps even educate. (You know you can click on those items in bold print and it links you to websites that have more info, pretty cool function actually.) You can also leave messages. Or e-mail(Click on View Profile and then contact). Even call. It's pretty weird, I don't know who reads the blog or when, whether people like it or loathe it and I accept that, I kind of love it in some ways. But every once in a while I could use a virtual-slap-on-the-back, an E-at-a-boy, a computer-kudo, you know something to let me know some one's out there, that you care. I'm gonna keep at it regardless but it would be nice. On that note, screams can't be heard in outer space, right? what about cyberspace? Anyway I would love to hear from you all, or a couple of you or something. I think I might write a comment to myself.

2 comments:

Amy Dru said...

Jon- we here in Lindeland love your posts- esp. the ones about diego- did someone really take him and take all those pics or do you just have too much time on your hands?! it's great to see what's going on in your life and to see pics of Cin and skye too. Keep it coming!

amy

Unknown said...

Jon,
Rumor is you'll be joining the work force for a spell. Don't let that get in the way of your updates on this blog. It's the best thing going in this mad mad world!