Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hello Paris

Well somehow we made it out of LA and were off to Paris, Non-stop. It was a little cramped, OK a lot cramped and the guy in front of me was not so considerate. Good thing I didn't want to watch a lot of TV, I had my own IPOD much better.

Cheers!!!

My view for 10 1/2 hours


We were a little wired, a little thrown off by time changes, but for me little sleep, screwy schedule, uncomfortable sleep. All pretty normal. Right now Cindy's chatting in one ear, Skye is making me a birthday card and cereal, two seperate endeavors not in that order, and it is 3 in the morning on Wednesday. Needless to say I am not doing a post that does Paris any justice (not that Paris, silly), but very appropriate for now




Cindy and Skye touristing it up earlier on Tuesday,

I think it was Tuesday

0 comments: