Monday, February 26, 2007

Goodbye Cindy, Goodbye Oregon

Boy does it rain here, alot and I love the rain. We ran off to the beach on Saturday. It was amazingly beautiful and really frikin' cold and I was surprised by how many people were on the beach, walking and playing, even attempting to fly a kite in a really, really strong wind. So we had a fun tourist day. And then the Oscars on Sunday, a small gathering of film friends from Cindy's movie, nice and uneventful, the awards were uneventful, the gathering was nice. And today Skye and I went through our lessons and packed and I jogged and then then the rain lifted and the most amazing(I know, word overuse) rainbow appeared right out our window, click on the image to enlarge and get full effect. It was surrreal. And tommorrow, around 3 in the morning tommorrow we head off for Mammoth Lakes to get in a little skiing this season.















0 comments: