Sunday, November 11, 2007

11-11 Ramblings, Catch up

So today's blog is a lot about not having the shots of my bruises be the first thing that pop's up on my blog. Cindy left for Chicago last Sunday. She'll be back on Wednesday, so it was a quick trip. Skye and I have had several little adventures, ranging from a day at the zoo to check out the new gorilla habitat, (a disappointment we all thought), and a fiasco involving the monumental task of cleaning a rented brick saw, (too much to get into), to preparing to help Cindy out on her show doing a ...(can't tell you, much top-secretness on Cindy's movie, Eagle Eye. Oops can I say the title?) and AYSO soccer(they lost this week, so sad)


A beautiful hawk has taken to hanging out in the neighbor's tree.


Skye and Micah checking out the one gorilla that graced us with an audience, the other four were apparently too busy to make it to the gala event.


Skye, Micah and River as condors


I can fly.

0 comments: